Seventh International Workshop on Artificial Neural Networks and Intelligent Information Processing, Rome, Italy
2012-07-30 The Seventh International Workshop on Artificial Neural Networks and Intelligent Information Processing will take place from 30 to 31 July 2012 in Rome, Italy.
Over the past few years, bio-inspired artificial intelligence has shown significant potential in meeting applicative and technological challenges in the industrial, socioeconomic or environment fields.
Increased interest from researchers on this relatively new area is leading to a multidisciplinary synergy between a large number of scientific communities. The event will highlight advances, new experimental discoveries and novel technological improvements. Topics are set to include:
- bio-inspired artificial neural networks;
- hybrid information processing;
- intelligent sensors and smart instrumentation
- self-organising systems;
- self-diagnosable machines;
- social behaviour-based systems;
- multi-agent and distributed intelligent systems;
- neuro-fuzzy and fuzzy logic-based systems;
- artificial neural networks;
- cooperative robots and applications;
- humanoid robots.
Quality validation date:
Go to Source