Sixth International Conference on Scalable Uncertainty Management, Marburg, Germany
2012-09-17 The Sixth International Conference on Scalable Uncertainty Management will take place from 17 to 19 September 2012 in Marburg, Germany.
The management of uncertainty stemming from internal processes is a significant issue in organisational and system design. This type of design may lead designers to create architectures and specific designs that are quite different from designs that may have been created to meet fixed specifications.
In information technology, applications may generate huge amounts of data which then require significant computational effort to process data in a meaningful and semantically justifiable manner.
The event will seek to exploit and strengthen the connection between the artificial intelligence and database communities. A range of special topics will be on the agenda, including:
- biological and medical data analysis;
- computational argumentation;
- computational preference analysis;
- consistent query answering;
- evolving fuzzy systems and modeling;
- logic programming;
- managing preferences in web services retrieval;
- massive data streams;
- ranking and uncertain data management;
- scalable data mining;
- uncertainty, inconsistency and incompleteness in security and privacy;
- uncertainty, reliability and risk in engineering;
– visual analytics.
Quality validation date:
Go to Source